7.26.2015

Here we are again

Well it's been over 4 years since I've blogged, it doesn't seem like that long ago. I've missed it! A lot has changed since 2011 when I published my last post. Most notably, our family grew! In 2013 I gave birth to our daughter, Rebekah. CJ is 8 now and about to start the 3rd grade. It's strange to think that he was only 4 when I stopped blogging. We still homeschool and love it. I'll be adding Rebekah into our homeschool routine this year. Up until now she's just played near by while I worked with CJ, or colored at the table with us. However I want to be more intentional about setting up activities for her to do. I'll post ideas and activities that we do together here to give others ideas. I know this is short but I plan to get back into blogging regularly so I'll be back soon! Until next time....

No comments: